Tuesday 18 August 2015

Who am I ?

I AM ENOUGH
I am full of SPARKLE & COMPASSION THOUGHTS
I genuinely want to make the world a better place to survive
I love hard
I practice KINDNESS
I am not afraid of the TRUTH
I am Loyal, Adventurous, Supportive and Surprising.
I am a woman
I make mistakes,but I own them and learn from them.
Sometimes I make lot of  mistakes
I have been on the top also,
sometimes I have been down on there on the floor.
But, I am wise

I am often asked  Who am I ?
I simply laugh and say The one What I want to be, Not the one I should be, could be, would be...

I am proud of my PAST!
I hold faith in my FUTURE!

I don't require any Fancy Outfits to look beautiful.
Because Honesty is my beauty,
I am also Smart, Courageous from my heart, confident and REAL!

I am not afraid to look in someone's eye and  see there how Journey's end and began
There are some times I come across where I don't have the strength to move ahead  but GOD
 kept me moving... And Asked me to GO On...


That's Me!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment