Monday 19 October 2015

I'm here to live a Life of honor, respect & dignity !

I'm a new girl. I'm not a gullible or naive. Because I know what I want from my Life. I will not allow random people to intimidate me for their selfish motives. I will not let anyone bully me, push me around. I will not make any extra efforts to please all the people all the time rather to do things which make me, my heart & my soul happy because I deserve to be happy too. If my soulmate disrespect me, then I wold prefer to stay alone with dignity in  a relationship that requires me to sacrifice my self-respect. I know, it's very hard to fight back and survive. But, I will take a stand, speak up against anyone who tries to dull my sparkle & knock me down.I am here to live a life of honor , respect and dignity an all I know about a beautiful woman is she uses her lips for truth, her ears for compassion,her hands for charity, her heart for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment