Wednesday 21 September 2016

Happy Birthday Mom :)

 Dear Mom,

The day is your's.
 
Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday & May God Bless you with tons of Happiness. I know I am your little kid till now for you and shall always be. You have always understood to my mindset.

No one can take your place... All this years you raised me up.  
About My Mom :

Today who I am, What I stand for, its all just because of her.

If I see ahead , I can see her screeming
"Honey, move fast, the journey is yet there."
"Don't Stop for anyone."

If I see Back, She shows me angry eyes and tells  me
"What has gone, its gone, don't look back, just look ahead."

She was unable to be what she wanted to,,
therefore she wants me to be what I want to be, no matter , the  number of hurdles may come. BUT SHE NEVER STOPS ME ANYWHERE !

She promised to be a best wife, daughter-in-law, mom. And Yes, she did it. But, The pain behind her, I can say not all can see, only she knows to reach for what she promised, She compromised & adjusted so much.

All that I want to say . Mom, You have contributed a lot for the family. And today whoever from us is standing its just because of you.

I admire it.
 



This is she ! 
I Salute her.
                      "Happy Birthday."

Love ,
Honey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment