Friday 5 May 2017

Delhi ki diaries

Hello Delhi ....

I never thought that i shall be in delhi for my work...
Well, almost passed 2months and 5days..
And
Now 20days are left to say Bye-Bye to delhi.

Before touching the land of delhi.... I was not worried.   But, looking at the metro rush... I was like freak. . . 3months life is gonna like this...

Well, each day passed but with a lot of disappointment and sadness.
 My routine of delhi 12hours of working. After reaching to PG only bed and the next day carrying the same bag and back to the working place...

My all time partner is my nokia keypad phone...  Tring.. Tring.. And 24hours Watsapp Online...

Coming to the delhi people...
Few days back..  When I was talking to my dad.  He asked me
Delhi ke log kese he ?
I was like speechless..
Papa.  Abhi nhi bataungi , ghar aake bataungi..

I meet with so many people..  My working colleagues , new friends.. Who made me beilief that you are not alone... We are there with you.
Thank you to all..
There are so many people... I cannot write all the names...

But, just few days left to do with delhi...
A lot I learned from here.

Still story left..  But on the last day to share..



3 comments:

  1. Happy to knw that you enjyed each nd every moment of stay in Delhi
    ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing is freaking in the world...ur will-power should be strong...my wishes are always with u...we r glad that u had a successful time there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing is freaking in the world...ur will-power should be strong...my wishes are always with u...we r glad that u had a successful time there..

    ReplyDelete