Friday 22 September 2017

Proud Moment :)

This was the moment,
Date : 12th Sept, 2017
Eve : Around 5pm

I won the Best Excellence SIP Award-2017 + 10,000/- Cash Prize.
All Thanks to The EduMENTOR Team, IBS Pune & my friends & family.

I always believe that Success doesn't come easy. It takes a little bit time also the most important factor is the Efforts & Faith.

The SIP was a duration of  14 weeks in the hot summer (March,17 - May,17) and that too in Delhi.

Honestly saying, I wish I could have done it for more time. The challenges which I faced made me stronger and showed me that , This is how the real world is. The targets  & pressures  on daily basis.
Everyday was a new challenge for me.

A New City, Travelling for 3hours in different Metro's from source to destination ( East Delhi to North Delhi).

Starting the Journey at 8:00 in the morning till 8:00 in the evening.

The Job Role for me was to covert the students into enrollments.

But Believe me , I was happy when apart from this , actually I was guiding the students for their actual future path. which made my inner soul happy and helped me to reach in my success.

I was running a batch of 17girls who were preparing for their B.el.ed Course, of govt. School.
The girls today have got admission in the top colleges.

The success in counted, when a student text you "Ma'am , Got admission in Miranda House."
Till today few students post their college life starts.
Ma'am , I got admission in so and so college."

"Success is always a Journey, The doing is more important than the outcome."

I followed this motto in my SIP.I never thought that I need to the 5 students conversion by the end of the day to show my boss. But, what I am doing should not be fake. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment