Monday 13 November 2017

Deb Placement Party :)

Deb ,Deepika  & Sumit Congratulations for the placement

So, the story goes like this,,,
10th Nov, 17 
The day, where all the three stupid people who are cutting the cake
got placed :)

Then, 
It was a time to celebrate and toast for this happiness 
 Cheers :)






I never thought,that we all will spend such good time and covert our small meets into memories :)




Deb, Thanks a lot for this amazing party. Really, we all enjoyed a lot. I really felt that I turned into a kiddo, 
Life is always filled with full of happy, unhappy & struggle.
But,
whenever I am with you all,
I always feel like all my problems are solved.


And, 
the Lovely part of the evening is going to come down
 
Mujhe kiski Buri nazar lag gayi :(
 Wish you all A Great Success 
Also,
 Waiting to attend such more parties soon :)
This article is for 
Deb, Deepika, Sumit, Sambhram, Subhangi, Prince, Samruddhi, Prabhanshu, Meghavi, Dhruti

Lots of Love :)
Heena Bachani.

No comments:

Post a Comment