Monday 19 February 2018

First Day Of Job !

  A new phase of Life. Started my first Job at Piaggio as a Project Trainee post. 

The Job role I am handling is a mixture of Training & Development , Leadership & OD Intervention. 

There are lot of Challenges to be faced. 
Also, I am still trying to understand a lot many things.

Honestly saying. It's been a week I started , My observation and the experience of  7 days says : " There is nothing wrong in the organization system. But,the people who are given some power to take care of the functionality of the organization try to dominant the freshers/employees working under them "

Which ruin the definition of the "Corporate World"

This is the road of  Baramati.  I used to travel twice in a week. 














This is the Reception area of baramati plant.












                                                                               
That's my Desk. Training & Scheduling. My First desk of Job. I was scared to join this. The day I entered felt good,,, and then as slowly days passed away,  The reality came in front.
The Few horror boss ,
But literally few genuine and humble people.

Why Bosses are Like this ?


I am waiting for the Kind of Boss , who would be like Yea, No problem, Make a mistake & learn. Atleast for the Freshers.

The day I get such Boss. I will salute that person. 
Or else I shall become such kind of Boss.



A little disappointment. But , I hope things change for the betterment.
















Thanks 
Heena Bachani

No comments:

Post a Comment