Wednesday 25 April 2018

It is rightly said : Nothing Stays Forever !

25th April, 2018

So, As I am into L & D department. My role is to meet with lot of trainers. There are various training programs  continuously going on.

One of the trainer "Mr. Satish Bala" session was going on. And in the End, when everyone was about to move out. He asked every one to stay back by saying that he needs to address something to all of us. I got afraid, for couple of minutes my brain started making the assumptions. As, I was from  HR, so was worried, that did something went weird, which he didn't liked !

And it was all about .....
Him
..
..
..
..
Saying GoodBye to all of us. He said, He is leaving his organization (Dale Carnegie) and going to start something of his own.

In my Life till now, I have listened to  many speakers. But, honestly saying, he is one of the best facilitator.
That's where he added to his speech, I am just leaving the organization. I am always there available on call.
 People come in and go is the cycle.

Regards,
Heena Bachani

No comments:

Post a Comment