Sunday 5 August 2018

Saturday ... Watching Dangal movie!


Related image

Today is 5th August !


Last three weeks were damn busy. Lot of Events were there to organize at Piaggio. Also, my gym schedule, but I am not able to focus on my diet. Well, I am asked to follow the Keto Diet in some days, hope for the best.

Yesterday, I watched "Dangal movie." Some scenes brought tears in my eyes. Young Geeta & Babita are really awesome and charming. The best scene when Aamir Khan (Playing Dad role) ask them to get ready at 5 a.m and before starting their training, he as them to have as many as Pani-Puri.

A village mindset is generally, the females/women's are born and as they grow, they are assigned with cleaning & cooking duties. A good thing which is Mr. Phogat begins to wonder the potential in his both daughter's

Well, I cannot conclude with a particular statement to comment on this movie. But, Yes A motivational movie which should be taken as an inspiration and move ahead.

My Learning :

If you have a dream, what you need is : "FOCUS." If you get diverted into any stupidity,you may not be able to achieve what you desire.

Another fact,There are no limits/restriction. All that matters is one's thinking & mindset.


No comments:

Post a Comment