Monday 22 March 2021

Last day at Sawan Egineers Pvt.Ltd.

Hello Folks!!!

Hope you all taking care of yourself during this pandemic situation!

Well, after a long time, there is an update here on this blog. So, the update is that I left my job at Sawan Engineers Pvt.Ltd. (GIDC Waghodia, Vadodara) on dated. 17.03.2021(i.e. Wednesday).

Certain decisions in life are really very hard to be taken but sometime you have to take it with a heavy heart. Few days ago, while I was taking my evening walk, I meet with one of my cousin uncle, he told me: "When we feel that why there are so many obstacles/hurdles in our life? why we don't achieve things easily? why this isn't made for me?....., etc. But always remember one thing that there's something very nice is waiting for you, and the most important thing is that it will be received only at the very right time. 

I wanted to thank you to all the staff members for all their constant support and love. And, I loved the surprise :) 

Here are some glimpse of my last working day;

Kulwant Sir, Ashok Sir, Me, Ronak Sir, Nitin bhai


With Gaura, Vimalbhai and Gopalbhai

With Raju and Ashish.
With Kulwant Sir.

With Hema Madam

No comments:

Post a Comment