Thursday 28 April 2016

memories :-) Hum paanch :)

Umm,,, From where to start !

@Deep : Finally he fulfilled my wish by taking to the place Nirvana Cafe !(The one holding glasses in hand)

@priyanshi :- next to deep, A crazy friend, It was her treat at Cafe , Thank You for the party ! I still have all the memories in my brain  & heart all our happy & sad talks, (We have seen each other's tears),




@Palak Thakur : The Thakur (with glasses), I just love for your smile, I wish I was a boy, could have fallen for you. You have been the backbone supporter of mine, Always whenever i was in my bad dark days of my life, you were always beside me, holding me, No words for thanking you. (Love from Madan).


@Meet : Well, He is a new person, never spend enough of time, but yes! your one advice helped me out. Thanks for it. All the best for ahead. 

We have proved the meaning of Friendship :-

Friendship means sharing our Lives.
Love come in Full, not halves.
So, was the love of our friendship,
the deeper and deeper !

I'm gonna miss you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment