Sunday 3 July 2016

Farewell ! :(

       
           
 1,
2,
3,
4,
,um....
 6 beautiful pretty girls are there, Unfortunately, I'm missing you all ;)

Moods are either happy or sad. Happiness may be short or long!
But, there is one thing which remains consistent throughout . . . 

My Memories !

No worry,
First thing I would like to say, Thank You for organizing such a beautiful farewell for me,
I believe that once you can forget what people said, but you cannot forget How Special you made them feel.

You can see the colorful envelops, the behind hidden letters, the lines for me, It actually means a lot , more than the certificates.
It indicates I have built many relations, so do we
all have,

It is said na,,  one's Life glitter when you get such
good people who gives spark...
You people were the reason for making me shine ,
teaching me how to enjoy life.

The 4 years  of my graduation not only made me an Engineer. But, The Journey was successful because of you people were there with me.

Sometimes someone hated me, 
Sometimes someone loved me,
Sometimes somone misunderstood me, and sometimes many many ! But, I made peace with it.

Every attachment has some condition.
Every condition has some attachment.

Some are out of need and some are out of want.

I am glad that  the bond of all of us 4 years of journey is forever.

Love You All :-*)

Regards,
Heena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment