Monday 8 August 2016

3 dumbo's

 Amritsari munda,

Nasik ki chori,

aur

Sindh ki ladki 

(College DJ Night)

 My dear friends,
Just wanna say thank you to both of you.
This picture of yours looking beautiful
vaise bhi credit goes to me , I clicked the photo.
How Friendship changes us,
The Journey from 'I' to 'We'.
I don't want dozen of friends, I don't believe in numbers of friends,
I just want Loyality from my Friends.
Frankly saying Once a partner may leave you , but when your best friend hurts it is much more painful.

A beautiful bond of friendship may change you.
It can make you feel happy. Even though sometimes we fight, we disagree


For you especially Aayush :- " Friendship doesn't just happen."
Always support each other in any decision and hard times. People come in your life for a reason.

We all have spended 2months together, never thought that this shall be so beautiful. All that I can say is that We are lucky to have each other in our Life.    

Hope you liked it :)
And it would have spread a smile on your face.

With lot's of Love
Honey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment