Friday 19 August 2016

On Love

Yesterday, We had a discussion on love with my two friends. When I was in higher School, I was not knowing what love is ?

Then, the teenager stage, you come under the "cool" category. The level of demand for a relationship with you  somewhere comes in your mind. Most of the shit & bullshit happens.




Some relations are all smoky where you never know what the other persom actually is ?

In life , there are rise & falls...
So shall happens in love, It may be succesful or failure... You might face Yes or No.
   All that I believe in one beautiful sentence.

     Wait, there's more !!
I feel that Yes, love is not an easybite for every1. The major cause is that it is said Love happens only once. I agree with it. But , my views are it is not true for all situations.

I have talked to many people who had break-up. I asked them the reason behind it...
As per my survey few common answers are as follows :

May be if i confess then she/he will not be my friend anymore.

Some family issues.
Sometime after spending some time you realize that the tea is not for you both.

But, the beautiful love bond is when the friendship turns to love. Bcz , you are aware of each and every thing.

Lastly, I wanna say to all my dear readers don't hesitate in approaching, show your emotions , feelings, confess.
May be someone wud be waiting for your CALL !!!


I wish all my dear readers get their love :)
Not just Love but Deserving Love !

No comments:

Post a Comment