Saturday 5 January 2019

2018 End party !

Everyone keep on asking What are your 2018 learnings & what are your new resolutions for 2019 ?

I was just wandering how was my 2018 year ?

Yes, It left with good & bad memories. 

People whom I expected to be there with me, certainly majorly are not in touch anymore.

People whom i never expected that they shall stand with me, they actually were my backsupport during my dark days.

That's how life is !
Sometimes fair :) & sometimes unfair :(

Well, a great thing which happened in this year that is lost 18Kg's in 7months. All the credit goes to my personal trainer Mr. Rahil Pathan. I was 90Kg's & I realized one day in the month of May,18 that now it's high time I should look after my health to live a longer life. I used to listen a lot mene PT lagwaya he.. I always wished kash mein bhi PT lagwa du.. but I didn't had money at that time to hire PT.

But, as the famous saying says "All things are possible for those who believe."

It's been 7 months, I am taking training from Mr. Rahil. He contribute to my belief of loosing weight & my efforts. Thanks to god for making me capable to pay PT from my own salary.

Well, so this is how I ended my year 2018

House party at my pune rented flat. . . 

Here are some glimpse of Year End party with new friends. . .





Lovely Homemade Cupcakes. . .

Credit : Pinki, Magarpatta






(Heena, Rahil, Akash & Madhuri)

Akash & Madhuri : My New Gym vale FRIENDS)




He is my Gym Trainer







~Heena Bachani. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment