Friday 26 June 2020

A Walk at ONGC Campus !

It's been 10 months to be here in this city (i.e. Baroda).... Still, I am not able to settle and adjust here...

I was just wondering and infact also realized that how liking keeps on changing...

For Example : Like when i was in school, i used to stay in dahod (i.e. hometown) , at that time Baroda was like the best city and I used to love to spend my holidays here.... Slowly,,, as the years passed away, i moved to pune for my post graduation course and sometime in Delhi for my internship.

And, now I am back to this city for my job and in the process to make this city as my new "hometown."

After a long time, found a place for walking which can not be like "Amanora", Pune but
atleast the same silence, same peace and ....

"Main Entrance"



 

"Which way to go?"












No comments:

Post a Comment