Wednesday 29 July 2020

Growth

Greetings! 

This morning, While I was travelling to office. Almost, 45 minutes of travel, there were lot many thoughts came to my mind on Growth.. 



I discussed with my friend and asked him "What comes the first thing to your mind on "Growth""
He replied: "Today where I am and previously Where I was!'

We all face and go through changes as the time flies away...

If I take example of mine; 

I always look back and feel nostalgic about it...

Schooling and (hometown) in Dahod,
Graduation days in Anand,
Post Graduation days in Pune,
Internship in Delhi,
First Job in Pune and 
Currently in Vadodara (2nd Job)...

So, basically we all keep growing in our lives...According to me, 

"Growth is  something that makes us unprepared and it is uncertain..."

Like in my case, After schooling, I moved to new city for pursuing my Graduation Course....

After Graduation Course, I moved to another new city for pursuing my Post-Graduation Course...

During the Post-Graduation Course, I choose another new city to pursue my Internship Course...

Likewise.... so on... the cycle goes on..

And, all the above change/transition/ which ultimately ends up by "Growth" have always been the toughest and most challenging, with lot's of Up's and down's, at some point it stretched us and push to go beyond, sometime as there was no other option to choose so basically all that we can do was to step in with what option we have..


#Uncertain #Growth #Transition #challenging #Unprepared....

"Stay health and Take Care. . ."

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. So true but growth is important in life to become a mature person 😍😍😍😍😍 We all grow every second of our lifeπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very True... I totally agree.... we need to keep growing every bit second..and capture all good memories and keep learning from every single mistake....:)

      Delete