Thursday 17 September 2020

GoodNewzz!!!

 Yes, It's GoodNewzz!!! 

It's 17th Septtember,2020.

Deepika's birthday(My bestfriend). And, from past very long time, I was not able to stay in regular touch with her. But, if i fail to take out time on her very special day, it would be injustice from my end.

So,what happened today?

I called her after reaching to office to wish her "Happy Birthday!"She replied "Thank You,,, and not even taking a very next minute... she replied Ek GoodNewzz... hein!"

Next month "I am going to deliver my baby....:)"  

This really made my day:) 

Few captures of our last memories; Miss You :(


From College days especially the Futuretower memories to Deepika's marriage and now this motherhood phase...Congratulations deepi and wish you all the very best.. Awaiting for our littlebaby to onboard in this space...

Please stay safe and Take Care... 




Miss you @Ishani and @bhumika.... I missed to be part of this frame/special day of bhumika... :(

Love you All :-*)

Heena.

No comments:

Post a Comment