Monday 1 November 2021

On 27th Oct, 2021. I am done and dusted with 27 years of my life

 


Hello Folks,

I recently celebrated my 27th birthday and could say that had a wonderful celebration at home and office both.

Although it was a weekday, workload that day wasn't too heavy or stressful. I was able to take birthday wishes calls from family members and friends and overall on a relax mode. Normally, every birthday are unique, like you have memories related to each birthday. And, yes!! this birthday was one of the best one and its going to be in memories for forever, as the pre-birthday celebration was done on 24th Oct, 2021 (i.e. Sunday) with my very special bunch of people which was a surprise for me and such a kind gesture was not at all expected. 

Morning had breakfast at home, left for office, I shared chocolates with all my colleagues at office. For Lunch, had subway, thus ended the day having dinner with family and then birthday cake for dessert. 

Post dad's demise, past two and half years have been rough. I remember feeling so sad and helpless at sometime. If I talk specific about year 2021. I could say that up till now it  has been a great year, because quite good few things have happened and came in touch to few very kind-hearted person and found new genuine friends. 

Let's see what's next? 

Take Care!


1 comment: