Thursday 14 April 2022

This is for you, DAD........................!

 


My SuperHero,,, He was everything to us. 

Next month 27th May 2022.... It would be exact 3 years since you left us,,, the biggest loss!

You were the only man who used to agree with my arguments that girls and boys should have equal rights.... And, Not only boys should leave their house to grow,,,, it should be us also who should move out of the house and grow in their career....Hence, I am really really grateful for that and because of you today I have reached here.... Of course,,,, not upto your expectations... I will try my best to reach atleast nearby your expectations.

If you would have alive then definitely I would have reached more heights than where I am today... Because,,, that motivation lacks now and no one can do that on behalf of you. 

I wanna say that your little honey who used to wear shorts and roam around, still keeps doing that ;-) But, your departure made me quite mature and empty from inside. 

Thank You for the life lesson you taught me, your wisdom taught me the meaning of happiness.

"Throughout the years, you taught me how to be a strong, and independent person."

Now, finally, I am a strong independent woman...!!!

I Miss you like hell Papa,,, Radha Soami!!! 


Your Daughter,

Honey!!!




1 comment: