Sunday 12 June 2016

Harshil , Heena and Palak BFF






First Thing to say is : I miss you both <3.

It is just hard to believe that we are a lot of miles away from each other. Just we are all apart doesn't mean that we won't be best  friends anymore.  
As Life Goes On,
There's chat, texting and calling and you people can always come to pune and we can go for hangout.



And yes, the treat given by harshil, Gujarati Thali, When the food was been served and harshil ka bolna arrey aur dalo, dalo....  Bahut khilaya tune..... And malpuda aur aam ras...

Apart from this you have helped me a lot, humara Gandhi Soda Adda lambi baatein, our plans that too adventures,
Thanks for the "Penda"

I hope you remember when we first meet , Near Bank Of Baroda, But, I was in hurry, so just said Hi!... 
slowly We started meeting , walking together we all 3 late night in the streets of nana bazaar, Loads of memories to recall. 
Some moments makes you feel so happy, That I feel like requesting God, Please put a hold on time !

Lastly, I wanna thanks to both of you for being with me,
Thank You for the laughs, for the cries, and for everything in the between.
Thank You for all the things you people did to me, small or big.
Thank You for being in the list of my loveable  people ,

Forever and Always,
Heena.
(Madan) 

No comments:

Post a Comment