Thursday 16 June 2016

Two Girls !

The one girl is dreaming in the morning & The other one  is enjoying the beauty of the nature.
Today Morning, when I opened my FB, It waked me up saying "Heena, You have completed 4years of your Friendship with Madhuri Advani(the one wearing Scarf)!"

She named me "meri vacation vali dost", Yes, We meet in the summer vacation after our 10th Board, That was the starting point of our "Bond Journey". Our morning talks after the morning walk, The Hot topic was "Selfish World". We have actually completed 6years of our relation, 

How did such a huge amount of time passed so early?
This was stuck in my mind, How did it? Where and When ? 
All are there in memories and more when we talk about our common interest areas and her stories...
Madhuri, I miss your stories sharing part...
We have meet with the sad & happy phase of our individual life's, Always there for each other and also no one can understand us !

Few words  for her, which shall fit for her
change,
dynamic,
equality,
outsourcing,
learning,
transformation,
love yourself,
helpful hand.

I love the way you deal with the society by not minding anything about what the rubbish is been teached, 
A lot of things you have teached to me.

For You Madhuri:
                                   You are like a fresh clean water  and full of passion.
                                                   The Young Modern Girl  ! 

Lots of Love,
Honey!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment