Tuesday 26 February 2019

Back To Routine !

Last Weekend, I was in my hometown.
It was a sudden plan...
Monday to Thursday at Office, Rushing from Office on thursday evening and then few days in Gujarat (Dahod/Baroda) & monday back to office.

And only two days for the month to end and there's so much stuff pending for me to tie up the loose ends.

Well as the time is moving ahead, I feel like there are so many responsibilities coming on my shoulder...

I am thinking to re-watch few movies such as :

Zindagi Na milegi Doobara, Befikre ..
And Zoya Akhtar films...

I always love to read Horoscope early morning, also for the next day..

My today's horoscope saying me that A good haircut or a good outfit can make a big difference in how you look, and therefore how you feel.

So, I'm confused what should I choose ?

A good hair cut ?

Or

A good outfit ?


I want to heal myself.

I have got dark circles, my face color is becoming dark, beacuse of lack of sleep, stree & not eating healthy food.

Want to re-energize...
Want to H.E.A.L !


No comments:

Post a Comment