Wednesday 6 February 2019

Life highs and lows

This is very True.

There are high's and low's in Life.

Life is uncertain.. Infact It is very uncertain.

Yesterday which was 5th Feb, 2019.

So, lot of things to connect with this date.

1. Our new house in dahod is now one year old.
2. Today's Mom & Dad reached at their home (dahod), After his By-Pass Surgery
3. Also, my office desk relocated to a new place.


It was a shcoking surprise for me. This was like i reached office & started my work, there was a notice for me to change my sitting area. My question is still open that is it a good sign or bad sign ?
















Well, Today Rahil got Strawberries for me from Mahabaleshwar. This was a good part of the day.
Thank You for this.

















Looking for some outing in this month. On the other hand, my tickets are booked for Amritsar for next month. Mom dad would be travelling from Gujarat to Amritsar & I shall be travelling from Mumbai to Amritsar.

Also hoping for the upcoming weekend to be a relaxful.  A weekend all to myself. Entirely at home.

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment