Saturday 2 February 2019

Do I need to hide Who I am in real ?


This is just to share today's Incident. . .

So, the scene is like my parents are looking for a person to whom I shall marry. .
In lame language Mere hone vale husband, Unke liye Daamad,  pure arrange marriage. . .

So, they are preparing my Bio-data, storing my nice pictures in their gadgates to show to relatives or i can say matrimonial references/ portal.

I was shocked when they asked me to remove the pictures in which there are boys standing next to me from all social media, also to change my FB settings , from public/Friend's friends to ONLY FRIENDS.

I was like R u people have gone mad ?

This is Who I am . . .

Yes, I have majority male friends,
There is nothing wrong in this.

Grow Up !

I am a person who believes in space.

Space to explore,
Space to feel emotional fully,
Space to expand,
Space to me & my dreams,
Space to me & my lifestyle,
Space to feel the freedom,
Space to select to people,
Space for honesty,
Space for connection,
Space to experience,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, I believe that there should be space in everyone's life. Even after marriage, there should be bond where both the partners should trust on each other since both of them know the difference between best friend & life partner :)

So, Just to get a good matrimonial proposal, I am sorry. I cannot delete picture of mine with my friends from social media's.

Let's be a part of this space !


1 comment: