Saturday 11 July 2015

A Cup of Coffee and plenty of talks ;)

My Late Night Coffee story with my friend.....
Yesterday,
After the hectic day with something going on at the back of mind, it was late evening at 11:00. I decided to have a cup of Coffee, Though the weather was humid, it was burning hot but still I decided to have hot coffee & my coffee partner is "Palak Thakur". We both always accompany each other for Coffee....
Normally v have Combination of Maggie and Coffee but feeling sad that Maggie is no more with us.
I have seen that
A lot can happen over a cup of coffee :-
 You find new friends...
You may get your closed one back...
You disclose deep-rooted secrets...
You may get your life partner...
So many stories are there that comes out along with the smell of coffee....



No comments:

Post a Comment