Friday 17 July 2015

Prayer. . .


Over the years, I have said many prayers to God and I haven't always gotten the answers I wanted...
When I was a little girl, Mom used to forcefully join my hands and on behalf me she used to say things to God....bcz at that time i was not knowing the actual meaning of prayer and its value...
When i was in high school, I prayed for my lost friend , to come back in my life,but it never happened..
Right now being in the final year of college, I pray to become a successful person and lots more goes back in mind....one wish then second and the list has no end....
I become selfish at this point.... I know its bad....

But,
What I learned from the unanswered questions is "What we most want isn't always What we most need ". We muddle through this world trying to find the purpose , love @nd a lot of more...

Losing my friend helped to open my heart to the love of many other people... 

No comments:

Post a Comment