Sunday 5 July 2015

A Picture of Confidence

I am not afraid to be myself. I am plain, simple, and beautiful  , the key is that I know Who I am. I always take things in a different way. I knows that there are certain things on which can contribute to this world, at this time or may not. 

I know my style , It doesn't matter what people think. Sometimes people say that I have attitude. Let me tell you , Saying truth is not what you people called "Attitude".

I am supposed to be on the front lines, I will be there. I won't  step back. Because I believe in :"If you are blessed with supportive skills, be the best supporter you can be. Expand your skills. Celebrate the talents and experiences God has blessed you with."

Never think about " I am useless, My body is useless ,...I am not good at this....."(negative thoughts). Never complain about fat toes or big hips or a long chin. Never think anything negative about it. I always think  that the body was merely an earthly vessel — something necessary to function here on earth. 


Imagine yourself as a princess wearing an exquisite gown with a precious crown placed on your head. That’s who you are, after all. You are a daughter of the King.
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment