Saturday 11 July 2015

Accept Me !

This is dedicated to all those people who are like me who have had a hard time but are working through it and who like being who they are! 

I love to be myself...
Do not change me, forgive  me for my mistakes , nor put me down.


Accept me for what I am, 
No, you need not agree with me, 
But accept me, for I am total in being.

I have my faults
I have my guilts
But that is who I am. 
I know , I am not perfect !!! 

But , I always try to learn something from each moment.
My Life Journey has lots more to teach me.. .. .. ..

Allow me to be uninhibited,
DO NOT PRESURE ME 
Into feeling what I do not feel. 
Accept me when I am flying high, 
As I have accepted you 
When you were flying high. 

Do not put me down, 
Nor make me feel unhappy about me. 
I AM I... 
And I like being what I am...
ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment